Cuernavaca / Tourist attractions
Cerro del Tepozteco
Places to visit in Cuernavaca, Morelos
Places to visit Cerro del Tepozteco Cuernavaca, Morelos
A 21 km al noreste de Cuernavaca, Tepoztlán.
Click here to view the comments
go on... Share it!
Places To visit
- Museo de Fotografía Antigua (Museum)
Built at the beginning of the century to use it as a shelter for the person in charge of the p
- Archaeological Site of Xochicalco
Xochicalco is located about 32 kilometers from the city of Cuernavaca. Declared a World Heritage Sit
- Palacio de Cortés (The Palace of Cortes )
It is the oldest civil construction which is preserved in Mexico because of its history dates back o
The must see
- Ex Convento de Tepoztlan (Former Convent )
Monument declared by UNESCO as "World Heritage". The building is known as The Former Conve
- Chapitel del Calvario
Construction consecrated to the Virgin of Guadalupe. It is called Chapitel to the type of open chape
- Cathedral of Cuernavaca
Dedicated to Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion it was built originally as a convent of the town a
- Mercado Tepoztlan (Market)
The part of the town that makes it beating is found in its Tianguis or market which is install
- Parque Ecológico San Miguel Acapantzingo (Ecological Park)
Built on what was the Social Rehabilitation Centre of the State of Morelos, popularly known as "
- Monumento General Carlos Pacheco Villalobos (Monument)
Illustrious character who was born on October 16, 1839 in the village of Toro, Choix, Sinaloa.