San Miguel de Allende / HotelsFrom: $99
Posada de la Aldea
Hotel in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Hotel Posada de la Aldea San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Ancha de San Antonio No. 15, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Gto. C.P. 37700
Tel: Tels: (415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Downtown located, just 4 blocks from the main square. Parking Lot, Swimming Pool, Restaurant...
- RATE $960 PESOS APPLY FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY, PER NIGHT, PER ROOM, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CALL AND MENTION TRAVELBYMEXICO.COM 01(415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Hotel Posada de la Aldea is located in the picturesque and historic city of San Miguel de Allende. The city has been declared a national monument and is surrounded by hills with beautiful views where you can feel the small town charm of colonial times that invites the tourist to long and healthy strolls without direction.
Come visit this pleasant tourist center that offers the following services, among others:
- Unbeatable location in the center of the city.
- Swimming pool and warm water wading pool
- Spacious and secure parking lot.
- Family environment
- Spacious green areas.
- 65 rooms with telephone and color cable TV
- Meeting rooms
- Functional facilities for your meetings and conferences
- Clay tennis courts.
- Spacious and comfortable restaurant with excellent food, typical of the region.
- Spacious and beautiful gardens
- Information and assistance for site seeing and city events.
Rates & Promotions
NEW YEAR PACKAGE DECEMBER 30, DECEMBER 31 OR 31 AND 1ST. JANUARY 2014
|Room||Sunday to Thursday||Jan 1 to Dec 20,2013|
|Std. Room 2 pax||$99.00||$133.00|
|Luxury Room 2 pax||$106.00||$141.00|
|Jr. Suite 2 Pax||$134.00||$179.00|
Places To visit
- Benito Juarez Park
The Parque Benito Juarez and garden was founded at the start of the 20th century, designed in a Fren
- About San Miguel de Allende
While walking through the streets of San Miguel de Allende, a radiant city of beautiful buildings an
- The Ignacio Ramírez ’El Nigromante’ Cultural Center
The Centro Cultural Ignacio Ramírez ’El Nigromante’ originally served as the cloi
The must see
- San Miguel de Allende 1
While walking through the streets of San Miguel de Allende, a radiant city of beautiful buildings&nb
- San Rafael Church- The Holy School of Christ
The Iglesia San Rafael, also know as the Santa Escuela de Cristo, founded by Father Luis Felipe Neri
- Our Lady of Health Church
The Iglesia Nuestra Señora de La Salud dates back to the 18th century when it served as a cha
- San Felipe Neri Oratory
Construction of the Oratorio San Felipe Neri began in 1712, when an older chapel, owned by the
- Day of the Dead in San Miguel
During the Day of the Dead festivities, the entire city of San Miguel de Allende seems to be concent
- San Miguel de Allende 3
At the dawn of the nineteenth century, this city being the birthplace of thinkers and people willing