San Miguel de Allende / HotelsFrom: $108
Posada de la Aldea
Hotel in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Hotel Posada de la Aldea San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Ancha de San Antonio No. 15, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Gto. C.P. 37700
Tel: Tels: (415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Downtown located, just 4 blocks from the main square. Parking Lot, Swimming Pool, Restaurant...
- RATE $1,350 PESOS APPLY FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY, PER NIGHT, PER ROOM, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CALL AND MENTION TRAVELBYMEXICO.COM 01(415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Hotel Posada de la Aldea is located in the picturesque and historic city of San Miguel de Allende. The city has been declared a national monument and is surrounded by hills with beautiful views where you can feel the small town charm of colonial times that invites the tourist to long and healthy strolls without direction.
Come visit this pleasant tourist center that offers the following services, among others:
- Unbeatable location in the center of the city.
- Swimming pool and warm water wading pool
- Spacious and secure parking lot.
- Family environment
- Spacious green areas.
- 65 rooms with telephone and color cable TV
- Meeting rooms
- Functional facilities for your meetings and conferences
- Clay tennis courts.
- Spacious and comfortable restaurant with excellent food, typical of the region.
- Spacious and beautiful gardens
- Information and assistance for site seeing and city events.
Rates & Promotions
NEW YEAR PACKAGE DECEMBER 30, DECEMBER 31 OR 31 AND 1ST. JANUARY 2014
|Room||Sunday to Thursday||Weekend|
|Std. Room 2 pax||$108.00||$144.00|
|Luxury Room 2 pax||$126.00||$160.00|
|Jr. Suite 2 Pax||$145.00||$200.00|
Places To visit
- San Miguel de Allende 3
At the dawn of the nineteenth century, this city being the birthplace of thinkers and people willing
- Casa de la Cultura
The Casa de la Cultura is a cultural center that promotes dance, visual arts, literature, theater an
- The San Miguel de Allende Lookout
San Miguel de Allende is well worth its view during the day and night, from close-up and a far. From
The must see
- The Streets of San Miguel de Allende by day
One could imagine being on a film set or even in Sevilla when walking through its streets. San Migue
- Santa Ana Church
At the end of the 18th century, Hipolito Aguado founded a congregation and home for children h
- Main Square
The Main Square (Jardín Principal) is undoubtedly the heart of the city. At the south of the
- The Ignacio Ramírez ’El Nigromante’ Cultural Center
The Centro Cultural Ignacio Ramírez ’El Nigromante’ originally served as the cloi
- San Miguel de Allende 4
Walking through the streets of San Miguel de Allende awakens a peculiar charm: the Plaza or the Main
- English Public Library
This Biblioteca Publica is Mexico’s second largest, which is also dedicated to enriching the l