San Miguel de Allende / HotelsFrom: $99
Posada de la Aldea
Hotel in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Hotel Posada de la Aldea San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Ancha de San Antonio No. 15, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Gto. C.P. 37700
Tel: Tels: (415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Downtown located, just 4 blocks from the main square. Parking Lot, Swimming Pool, Restaurant...
- RATE $960 PESOS APPLY FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY, PER NIGHT, PER ROOM, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CALL AND MENTION TRAVELBYMEXICO.COM 01(415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Hotel Posada de la Aldea is located in the picturesque and historic city of San Miguel de Allende. The city has been declared a national monument and is surrounded by hills with beautiful views where you can feel the small town charm of colonial times that invites the tourist to long and healthy strolls without direction.
Come visit this pleasant tourist center that offers the following services, among others:
- Unbeatable location in the center of the city.
- Swimming pool and warm water wading pool
- Spacious and secure parking lot.
- Family environment
- Spacious green areas.
- 65 rooms with telephone and color cable TV
- Meeting rooms
- Functional facilities for your meetings and conferences
- Clay tennis courts.
- Spacious and comfortable restaurant with excellent food, typical of the region.
- Spacious and beautiful gardens
- Information and assistance for site seeing and city events.
Rates & Promotions
NEW YEAR PACKAGE DECEMBER 30, DECEMBER 31 OR 31 AND 1ST. JANUARY 2014
|Room||Sunday to Thursday||Jan 1 to Dec 20,2013|
|Std. Room 2 pax||$99.00||$133.00|
|Luxury Room 2 pax||$106.00||$141.00|
|Jr. Suite 2 Pax||$134.00||$179.00|
Places To visit
- El Chorro Park
El Chorro Parque is built around one of San Miguel’s most winding streets. This small peaceful
- Angela Peralta Theater
Originally designed as an opera house, the Teatro Angela Peralta was inaugurated in1873 with a perfo
- The San Francisco Church
Construction of the Iglesia de San Francisco began in 1778, and lasted over 20 years to finish, for
The must see
- San Miguel de Allende 3
At the dawn of the nineteenth century, this city being the birthplace of thinkers and people willing
- Benito Juarez Park
The Parque Benito Juarez and garden was founded at the start of the 20th century, designed in a Fren
- The Allende Institute
The De la Canal family built this sprawling complex in the 17th Century as their country retreat and
- Santa Ana Church
At the end of the 18th century, Hipolito Aguado founded a congregation and home for children h
- The Craft Market
In the San Miguel de Allende Mercado de Artesanías, you can observe some of the techniques an
- The Interior of St.Michael the Archangel Parish
Opposite the main square in the city of San Miguel de Allende, stands the majestic symbol of the cit