San Miguel de Allende / HotelsFrom: $108
Posada de la Aldea
Hotel in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Hotel Posada de la Aldea San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Ancha de San Antonio No. 15, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Gto. C.P. 37700
Tel: Tels: (415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Downtown located, just 4 blocks from the main square. Parking Lot, Swimming Pool, Restaurant...
- RATE $1,350 PESOS APPLY FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY, PER NIGHT, PER ROOM, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CALL AND MENTION TRAVELBYMEXICO.COM 01(415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Hotel Posada de la Aldea is located in the picturesque and historic city of San Miguel de Allende. The city has been declared a national monument and is surrounded by hills with beautiful views where you can feel the small town charm of colonial times that invites the tourist to long and healthy strolls without direction.
Come visit this pleasant tourist center that offers the following services, among others:
- Unbeatable location in the center of the city.
- Swimming pool and warm water wading pool
- Spacious and secure parking lot.
- Family environment
- Spacious green areas.
- 65 rooms with telephone and color cable TV
- Meeting rooms
- Functional facilities for your meetings and conferences
- Clay tennis courts.
- Spacious and comfortable restaurant with excellent food, typical of the region.
- Spacious and beautiful gardens
- Information and assistance for site seeing and city events.
Rates & Promotions
NEW YEAR PACKAGE DECEMBER 30, DECEMBER 31 OR 31 AND 1ST. JANUARY 2014
|Room||Sunday to Thursday||Weekend|
|Std. Room 2 pax||$108.00||$144.00|
|Luxury Room 2 pax||$126.00||$160.00|
|Jr. Suite 2 Pax||$145.00||$200.00|
Places To visit
- San Miguel de Allende 5
And endless are the number of monuments and buildings that keep its history and display in the eyes
- Civic Plaza
The Plaza Civica was originally built in 1555 next to the Plaza de la Soledad. It was this plaza, an
- The Jesus of Nazareth Sanctuary - Atotonilco
The Santuario de Jesús Nazareno- Atotonilco was founded by the priest Luis Felipe Neri de Alf
The must see
- The Interior of St.Michael the Archangel Parish
Opposite the main square in the city of San Miguel de Allende, stands the majestic symbol of the cit
- San Miguel de Allende 1
While walking through the streets of San Miguel de Allende, a radiant city of beautiful buildings&nb
- Day of the Dead in San Miguel
During the Day of the Dead festivities, the entire city of San Miguel de Allende seems to be concent
- Casa Allende Museum
The Casa Allende Museum is a two-story baroque building that dates back to the 18th century and, wit
- Casa de la Cultura
The Casa de la Cultura is a cultural center that promotes dance, visual arts, literature, theater an
- Our Lady of Health Church
The Iglesia Nuestra Señora de La Salud dates back to the 18th century when it served as a cha