San Miguel de Allende / HotelsFrom: $108
Posada de la Aldea
Hotel in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Hotel Posada de la Aldea San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
Ancha de San Antonio No. 15, Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Gto. C.P. 37700
Tel: Tels: (415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Downtown located, just 4 blocks from the main square. Parking Lot, Swimming Pool, Restaurant...
- RATE $1,350 PESOS APPLY FROM SUNDAY TO THURSDAY, PER NIGHT, PER ROOM, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY, CALL AND MENTION TRAVELBYMEXICO.COM 01(415) 152 1022, 152 1296, 01 800 HPALDEA (4725 332)
Hotel Posada de la Aldea is located in the picturesque and historic city of San Miguel de Allende. The city has been declared a national monument and is surrounded by hills with beautiful views where you can feel the small town charm of colonial times that invites the tourist to long and healthy strolls without direction.
Come visit this pleasant tourist center that offers the following services, among others:
- Unbeatable location in the center of the city.
- Swimming pool and warm water wading pool
- Spacious and secure parking lot.
- Family environment
- Spacious green areas.
- 65 rooms with telephone and color cable TV
- Meeting rooms
- Functional facilities for your meetings and conferences
- Clay tennis courts.
- Spacious and comfortable restaurant with excellent food, typical of the region.
- Spacious and beautiful gardens
- Information and assistance for site seeing and city events.
Rates & Promotions
NEW YEAR PACKAGE DECEMBER 30, DECEMBER 31 OR 31 AND 1ST. JANUARY 2014
|Room||Sunday to Thursday||Weekend|
|Std. Room 2 pax||$108.00||$144.00|
|Luxury Room 2 pax||$126.00||$160.00|
|Jr. Suite 2 Pax||$145.00||$200.00|
Places To visit
- San Miguel de Allende 2
In 1555, the Viceroy Luis de Velazco ordered the founding of a village to be located on the road tha
- San Miguel de Allende 4
Walking through the streets of San Miguel de Allende awakens a peculiar charm: the Plaza or the Main
- San Rafael Church- The Holy School of Christ
The Iglesia San Rafael, also know as the Santa Escuela de Cristo, founded by Father Luis Felipe Neri
The must see
- Casa de la Cultura
The Casa de la Cultura is a cultural center that promotes dance, visual arts, literature, theater an
- Benito Juarez Park
The Parque Benito Juarez and garden was founded at the start of the 20th century, designed in a Fren
- The Jesus of Nazareth Sanctuary - Atotonilco
The Santuario de Jesús Nazareno- Atotonilco was founded by the priest Luis Felipe Neri de Alf
- The San Francisco Church
Construction of the Iglesia de San Francisco began in 1778, and lasted over 20 years to finish, for
- The San Miguel de Allende Lookout
San Miguel de Allende is well worth its view during the day and night, from close-up and a far. From
- The Facade of St. Michael the Archangel Parish
The original Parroquia San Miguel Arcángel, built in the late 17th century, was a relatively